Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport is a cost-effective, global business location for maintenance, repair, and aircraft overhaul companies. Gateway offers available facilities and land for businesses that give them an economic
advantage over their competitors. Companies such as Cessna, Embraer, Able Aerospace Services, and Gulfstream have chosen Gateway because of its proximity to available labor, education facilities, and economic advantages.
For more information, contact Alex Smith at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-988-7662.
- Three lots ranging in size from 2.1 - 3.28 acres
- Non-aero lots
- 270-acre development on the airport's eastside
- Phase 1 includes 100 acres of industrial, office, and retail space
- 435-acre multi-use development
- Home to an expedited, joint U.S.-Mexico Customs inspection facility
- Hotel and two manufacturing facilities currently under construction