Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport is a cost-effective, global business location for maintenance, repair, and aircraft overhaul companies. Gateway offers available facilities and land for businesses that give them an economic
advantage over their competitors. Companies such as Cessna, Embraer, Able Aerospace Services, and Gulfstream have chosen Gateway because of its proximity to available labor, education facilities, and economic advantages.
For more information, contact Brent White at
email@example.com or 480-988-7662.
- Hangar A: 34,494 SF with two bays (19,049 and 15,445 SF)
- Hangar B: Leased
- Hangar C: Leased
- Each hangar includes build-to-suit office space and a foam fire suppression system
- Up to 38,000 SF
- 33,889-SF hangar plus 3,435-SF office
- Hangar door width of 110'
- 17,000-SF apron
- 5,898-SF facility with 3,600-SF hangar
- Equipped for aircraft painting and avionics repair
- Large ramp area outside hangar
- Suitable for non-aero businesses
- Three lots ranging in size from 2.1 - 3.28 acres
- Non-aero lots
- 270-acre development on the airport's eastside
- Phase 1 includes 100 acres of industrial, office, and retail space
- 435-acre multi-use development
- Home to an expedited, joint U.S.-Mexico Customs inspection facility
- Hotel and two manufacturing facilities currently under construction