Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport is a cost-effective, global business location for maintenance, repair, and aircraft overhaul companies. Gateway offers available facilities and land for businesses that give them an economic
advantage over their competitors. Companies such as Cessna, Embraer, Able Aerospace Services, and Gulfstream have chosen Gateway because of its proximity to available labor, education facilities, and economic advantages.
For more information, contact Joshua Jefferson at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-988-7662.
- Hangar A: 34,494 SF with two bays (19,049 and 15,445 SF)
- Hangar B: Leased
- Hangar C: Leased
- Each hangar includes build-to-suit office space and a foam fire suppression system
- Up to 38,000 SF
- 33,889-SF hangar plus 3,435-SF office
- Hangar door width of 110'
- 17,000-SF apron
- 287-SF and 1,200-SF suites available
- Multi-tenant building with valuable amenities
- Ample parking and central airport location
- 5,898-SF facility with 3,600-SF hangar
- Equipped for aircraft painting and avionics repair
- Large ramp area outside hangar
- Suitable for non-aero businesses
- 5,919 SF on 1.1-acre lot
- Available for redevelopment along with adjacent 1.26-acre vacant lot
- Prime location near SkyBridge Arizona and Able Aerospace Services
- Seven lots ranging in size from 2.1 - 3.28 acres
- Non-aero lots