Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport is a cost-effective, global business location for
maintenance, repair, and aircraft overhaul companies. Gateway offers available facilities and land for businesses that give them an economic advantage over their competitors. Companies such as Cessna, Embraer,
Able Aerospace Services, and Constant Aviation have chosen Gateway because of its proximity to available labor, education facilities, and economic advantages.
For more information, contact Joshua Jefferson at email@example.com or 480-988-7662.
- Five lots ranging from 2.5 - 4.7 acres
- Ready for development
- Taxilane access
- All utilities to site
- Seven lots ranging in size from 1.3 - 8.4 acres
- Aero and non-aero lots
- 350+ acre business park
- Lots ready for development
- Future taxilane and roadway planned
- Aeronautical and non-aeronautical